Neues von Django Django
Vielleicht könnt Ihr Euch noch an die Erstvorstellung erinnern
Der Titel hatte damals den Hammernamen "Django Django"
Django Django are a British psychedelic quartet. The band consists of David Maclean (drummer and producer), Vincent Neff, (singer and guitarist), Jimmy Dixon, (bassist) and Tommy Grace (synth operator). They are signed to Because Music.
The quartet, who met at art school in Edinburgh, formed in 2009. They released their debut self-titled album on 30 January 2012. The Guardian gave the album 5 stars out of 5 whilst NME rated the album 8 out 10 featuring already released singles "Waveforms" and "Default". Their debut album reached number 33 on the UK album charts in the first week of release.
Their track "Wor" was used in a commercial for Coca-Cola energy drink Burn in "Ride" (dir. Garth Davis), a series of short movies. They appeared on Channel 4's InputOutput with Ghostpoet
"Our name has absolutely nothing to do with Django Reinhardt", writes the band (nicknamed djangovideo for their own account at YouTube) beneath the video post for this track
- 04.21.2012> tickets Rotterdam - Motel Mozaique @ Mini Mall - NL
- 04.24.2012> tickets Rouen - Le 106 - FR
- 04.25.2012> tickets Nanates - Stereolux - FR
- 04.26.2012> tickets Bordeaux - Rock school barbey - FR
- 05.11.2012> tickets Brighton - The Great Escape (Hectors House) - UK
- 05.22.2012 Tourcoing - Grand mix - FR
- 05.23.2012 Strasbourg - La laiterie - FR